Wednesday, July 6, 2016

No Online Bots Is Impossible With Botchief


At first i don't believe this word "Anything you do online can be automated with BotChief such as account register, content scraper and article submit etc". I believed that after i made my first account register bot with the help of their guidance. 




The best thing is that i don’t need to know any professional programming knowledge, simple clicking mouse and drag-dropping commands will create the software i want. And i have sold my software to make the first bulk of money, though not much, just $100.

BotChief is really time saver and money machine, I used botchief for myself in past 3 months, now i am planning to make another 10 bots for myself and sold these tools to earn more money. BotChief is more powerful, easier to use and also cheaper when compared to its competitors, which is why i want to recommend BotChief to everyone.

The following is the BotChief Tutorial, if don't know how to use, just check.




I also want to share the biggest coupon which will save a lot of money if buy.

Get 20% Discount Code:whitehatbox20off
Official site:http://www.botchief.com











No comments:

Post a Comment